Acquisition and portfolio management strategies are driven by the accuracy and depth of the risk assessment tools on which they are based. Alternative identity- and payment-based data can supplement traditional risk scores to help you:
- Refine consumer segmentation to better target offers or assign treatments
- Identify and retain strong performing customers
- Strengthen risk assessment of underbanked or new-to-credit populations
- Improve collection prioritization
Credit Optics leverages consumer identity information within the ID Analytics ID Network®
, the nation's first real-time, cross-industry database of identity and fraud information.
The ID Network delivers information derived from credit applications, card transactions, payments, reported frauds, changes of name/address and demographics.
- 700 billion aggregated data elements
- 1.1 billion unique identity elements
- Average daily flow of 45 million
- 2.6 million reported frauds
- 1.4 billion consumer transactions
The L2C Model is a risk assessment tool that predicts the creditworthiness of an individual based primarily on alternative payment data not used in traditional credit risk scores.
The L2C Model leverages data that is not typically reported to credit bureaus or used in traditional credit risk models, including:
|Club and continuity||Alternative credit arrangements||Fraud and identity|
|Proprietary reported||Check cashing|
The L2C Model draws from multiple data sources, including:
- Over 1 billion, regularly updated records
- 250 data fields
- Coverage of 95% of all U.S. households
- Scoreable rates that typically exceed 90%